Google

8 October 2007

CAN DATING EXPERTISE BRING PEACE IN FAMILY?

1. My wife is very a jovial person and keeps on tormenting me with the comments that I was lucky that she liked me and consented for a date. However tired of her comments I decided to take her challenge and to prove her wrong by showing that women are still interested in me.

2. Before venturing into this challenge I decided to arm myself with the information with latest tips on dating as Tsun Tzu has said as a war expert that if one knows his enemy than he can beat him in a thousand wars. I found this interesting dating site which even provided free newsletter from this dating web site and I was all set to take the bull by horn.

3. I subscribed to their interactive training from this interesting site to make my dream of dating today and tomorrow become a reality. I even listened to its free audio tips for dating and felt I was an expert. My expertise was further improved by their interactive training where I was taken to the clubs, restaurants and airports where I was physically shown how to ask a woman for the date and I must commend the expertise of the instructors who never failed at even one instance. I rather even doubted and just hoped that they have not planted their employees as women to show their success rate. I even tested them to ask for a date with a woman waiting in a lounge and the instructor succeeded.

4. I was fully confident of my success and even tested the same with a few woman and found that the tips were functioning. I went to my wife and asked her to go for a movie and I was just waiting for the right opportunity to prove my value to her. I deliberately interacted with her on the issue of dating to which she again quipped regarding my dating capability and taking it as a right opportunity I threw her a challenge that if I succeed for a date with a woman of her choosing she will stop bemoaning me on the said subject. She happily lapped up the offer and I was on the task with the woman indicated by her.

5. The result was positive courtesy the training and I enjoyed my date in presence of my wife and finally acceded to my dashing personality and apologized for making a fun of mine on the said issue and thus a controversial issue was solved with the training.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

The usage of the blog information confirms that you have read disclaimer.The information listed has been obtained from authentic source and wherever possible the same has been verified;however the information displayed be used and acted at your own discetion and the owner of the blog will not be held responsible for any financial loss or any legal raminification arising due to the information used from the blog.Please use your personal discretion while using information from the blog.