Google

16 August 2007

AMAZING ONLINE DISCOUNTS FOR YOUR VACATIONS


1.My wife is always pestering me that despite all these bonuses and talk of economy boom is not helping her as she along with children have not been taken out anywhere for a vacation and they did not want to settle for a trip less than an offshore trip. To avoid being targeted by my wife I applied for leave and got our visa ready as I decided to pamper my family. The first road block in my trip came in form of expenditure which had to be catered for flight reservations, hotel accommodations and resort bookings. I was aghast to note that booking through regular operators was overshooting my budget and thus my dream of taking my family and appeasing them with an offshore trip appeared to be shattered.

2.I was sitting with a long face when my Boss approached me and asked for the reason of my dejection. On listening to my whole story he commented that I cannot give you a raise which may take care of your expenses but can definitely advise you about an online booking site which he had utilized and had saved a lot and was able to undertake the trip with in the means of his budget. He advised me to check hotel discounts on the said site and book through them and of course get the guaranteed cheapest tickets for flights, hotels, cruises and vacation packages etc.

3. He gave me the site name and I was amazed to see that all my hotel reservations , flight reservations, vacation packages and related rentals were falling with in my budget. The story does not end here as I was able to get the complete information for my tour on the site itself courtesy its destination guide and road trip search. Ample alternatives were available to choose from the listed deals and of course i got the best with in my budget.

4.I booked through them and got an additional $100 discount also for 12 day booking through them and of course at home I was the best husband as my wife and children face were glowing with the idea of enjoying an offshore trip. Worldwide telephone bookings can be undertaken at 1-800-447-4136.Thanx Boss for giving a site name which was even better than a raise.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

The usage of the blog information confirms that you have read disclaimer.The information listed has been obtained from authentic source and wherever possible the same has been verified;however the information displayed be used and acted at your own discetion and the owner of the blog will not be held responsible for any financial loss or any legal raminification arising due to the information used from the blog.Please use your personal discretion while using information from the blog.